What a lovely smell!
The soup mum has made.
Kind and fine look.
The sound of birds.
Whenever chewing each mouthful,
light spreading deeply and gently.
which softly enfolds me.
Quiet afternoon sunlight.
Past and present,
inside and outside
mingled together clearly and mildly.
where everything is tranquil and restful.
|Won Kang, Soupe de bonheur 2014|
A pinch of salt
Some black pepper
1. Wash the glutinous rice in cold water until the water runs clear.
2. Soak the well-washed glutinous rice for about 3 hours.
3. Put into a blender with water (rice:water 1:1 ratio) and whizz until slightly smooth.
4. Pour it in a pan and add milk at a time, stirring gently over medium heat until it boils
(rice:water:milk 1:1:1/2 ratio).
5. Sprinkle salt and freshly ground black pepper as we like. The end!
One line recipe
Washed glutinous rice and water in a blender, put in a pan & stir adding milk until it boils. Fin!
This soft, simple soup will warm our stomachs and soul. :-)